HX-QD 762 Ti provides modular and integrated signature management capabilities that reduce detection by sight, sound, and electro-optical/infrared (EO/IR) sensor systems.
• An adjustable wrench or OSS QD tool may be needed to remove the suppressor when component temperature exceeds 160 degrees Fahrenheit (71.1 Celsius).
• The atiachment or removal of the sound suppressor does not degrade system precision (ammuntion & rifle dependent).
• Removing and reatiaching the suppressor, the center of impact shall shift no more than 1.0 MOA at 100 meters (109 yards).
• Removing the suppressor, the center of impact shift shall be repeatable and predictable within 1 MOA at 100 meters (109 yards).
• The suppressor, when attached to the rifle, shall shift the mean point of impact of rounds fired, relative to firing without the suppressor, by no more than 2.0 MOA at a range of 100 meters (109 yards).
• When attached, the suppressor will not adversely affect shot dispersion.
• The suppressor does not require any fired rounds to seat or lock before grouping.• 10,000 round accuracy certification provided by Barrett. After firing 10,000 rounds of M118LR on a Barrett Rec 10, suppressor will be within ½ MOA of original accuracy test, provided, host weapon is still capable.